S&S Transport is our international division.
With our local reputation as a leader in the energy industry, we have been able to successfully support our local growers by hauling fertilizer, corn, barley, durum, and other agricultural commodities to neighboring states and Canada.
If you’re looking for something more over the road… S&S is looking for drivers that have a minimum of 2 years driving experience, a 3 year clean MVR, current medical certificate, US Passport, doubles/triples and tanker endorsements.
Apply today and see what we see everyday!
• Minimum 23 Years of Age
• Class A CDL with Doubles/Triples Endorsement
• 2 Years Driving Experience
• Passport or Enhanced License and able to Enter Canada (Preferred)
• Experience with Logs
• No More than 2 Moving Violations or 1 Accident in the Last 3 Years
• Must Provide Current MVR
• Must Meet all DOT Driver Qualifications
• Must Have Current Medical Card and Meet DOT Medical Standards
• Must Pass Pre-Employment Physical and Drug Test
• Must Have Stable Work History
• Must Present a Professional Image and Attitude
• Must be Customer and Service Oriented
• Must be Capable of Climbing Stairs and Ladders
• Must be Capable and Willing to Clean Out Hoppers when Necessary
• Pay is Flat Rate per Run
• Drivers Average $225-$275 per Day Working a 70hr Week
• Insurance after 60 Days: Health (EBMS), Dental, Vision
• 401k with 4% Match Offered after 1 Year of Employment
• 1 Week Paid Vacation after 1 Year of Employment
• Dedicated Runs
• 2006 and 2007 Model Kens and Petes
• Newer Hopper Bottom A-Trains and Belt Trailers
• Company Issued Tablet
• Transponders for Border Crossings