Lunderby Trucking, LLC is a premier production water hauling company with over 60 trucks serving the Bakken region.
Based out of Sidney, Montana, we also serve Watford City, Killdeer and Keene, North Dakota. Housing options are available in all locations. 24 hour dispatch and 24 hour shop allows our drivers to have real time contact regardless of shift.
Shifts are 6 days a week, 12 hour days. 4 weeks on, 1 week off. Health, Dental and Vision are available, along with a Health Savings Account and 401K.
Apply today and see what we see everyday!
The Oil Fields Are Not For Everyone
Please Do Your Homework Before Committing to Work/Drive For Anyone.
- Must Have Class A CDL W/ Tanker
- Must Have Held CDL for At Least 2 Years
- Must Provide Current MVR
- Must Meet all DOT Driver Qualifications
- Must Have Current Medical Card and Meet DOT Medical Standards
- Must Pass Pre-Employment Drug Test
- Drivers Must Be Clean Shaven (Mustache Only)
- We Bring in New Hires on Mondays and Tuesdays
- We Work a 4 Week On/8 Day Off Rotation (8 Days off not Mandatory)
- 6 Days a Week/12 Hour Shifts While Working (Day Shift/Night Shift)
- No Smoking in Our Trucks or Housing
- We Do a lot of Off-Road Driving and Chaining Up in the Winter is Common
Pay and Benefits:
- Pay Day: Every Other Friday (Direct Deposit) Bring Voided Check
- Drivers Average $350-$400 a Day
- Day Drivers Get 25% of What Truck Makes (Gross)
- Since Pay is Commission Based, We Do Not Offer Overtime Pay
- We Pay $150 a Day Training Pay (Last Approx 2 Weeks)
- Health Ins After 60 Days/401K After a Year
- We Provide: Hard Hat, Safety Glasses, 4 Gas Monitor, 1st Set of FR Clothing
- We Are Not Leased On to Anyone and Stay Busy Year Round
Equipment and Housing:
- We are running 60 Trucks (2012-2015 Kens/Petes) 24hrs a day
- Shop/Service Truck Operates 24hrs a Day
- Dispatch Operates 24hrs a Day W/Dispatchers That Have Hauled
- Housing Options Available for $350 per Month (Includes Utilities)
- Need to Bring: Sheets for Bed (Twin), Kitchen Stuff (Pans/Plates etc), Steel or Composite Toed Boots, 2 Forms of ID, Current Medical Card
- We Have Our Own Truck Offloads in MT & ND
- Truck Yard and Housing in Sidney, MT & ND