Lunderby Trucking, LLC is a premier oil hauling company with over 50 trucks serving the Bakken region.
Based out of Sidney, Montana, we also serve Watford City, Killdeer and Keene, North Dakota. Housing options are available in all locations. 24 hour dispatch and 24 hour shop allows our drivers to have real time contact regardless of shift.
Shifts are 6 days a week, 12 hour days. 4 weeks on, 1 week off. Health, Dental and Vision are available, along with a Health Savings Account and 401K.
Apply today and see what we see everyday!
Please Do Your Homework Before Committing to Work/Drive For Anyone.
- Must Have Class A CDL W/Hazmat, Tanker
- Must Have Held CDL for At Least 2 Years
- No More Than 2 Tickets in Last 3 Years and No At Fault Accidents
- Must Provide Current MVR
- Must Meet all DOT Driver Qualifications
- Must Have Current Medical Card and Meet DOT Medical Standards
- Must Pass Pre-Employment Physical and Drug Test
- Drivers Must Be Clean Shaven (Mustache Only)
- We Bring in New Hires on Mondays Tuesdays
- Train Over the Weekend/Safety Class Mon-Tue/Orientation on Wed
- All New Hires Must Be Flexible Enough to Do a Minimum 4-6 Weeks on Nights
- After They Have Been Trained and Are Comfortable Hauling Oil
- We Work a 4 Week On/8 Day Off Rotation (8 Days off not Mandatory)
- 6 Days a Week/12 Hour Shifts While Working (Day Shift/Night Shift)
- No Smoking in Our Trucks or Housing
- We Do a lot of Off-Road Driving and Chaining Up in the Winter is Common
Pay and Benefits:
- Pay Day: Every Other Friday (Direct Deposit) Bring Voided Check
- Drivers Average $250-$350 a Day
- Day Drivers Get 25% of What Truck Makes/Night 26% (Gross)
- Since Pay is Commission Based, We Do Not Offer Overtime Pay
- We Pay $150 a Day Training Pay (Last Approx 2 Weeks)
- Health Ins After 60 Days/401K After a Year/Performance Bonus Paid Quarterly
- We Provide: Hard Hat, Safety Glasses, 4 Gas Monitor, 1st Set of FR Clothing
- We Are Not Leased On to Anyone and Stay Busy Year Round
Equipment and Housing:
- We are running 50 Trucks (2012-2015 Kens/Petes) 24hrs a day
- Shop/Service Truck Operates 24hrs a Day
- Dispatch Operates 24hrs a Day W/Dispatchers That Have Hauled Oil
- Housing Options Available for $350 per Month (Includes Utilities)
- Need to Bring: Sheets for Bed (Twin), Kitchen Stuff (Pans/Plates etc), Steel or Composite Toed Boots, Work Gloves, 2 Forms of ID, Current Medical Card
- We Have Our Own Truck Offloads in Watford/Grassy Butte/Fryburg, ND
- Truck Yard and Housing in Sidney, MT and Watford City and Keene, ND
- All Drivers Train in Sidney and Then are Moved to Watford City or Keene